Thursday, October 28, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1! Who else is excited!?

I know it's been a while since I last wrote, my apologies! School has been so hectic, when one test is over, I have papers due, when that's over I have more tests and the cycle repeats. Next semester I'm taking less classes, and going to look for a job. I'll be a nice to work for a bit and gain a different experience.

" It All Ends Here"

Anyways, I had to come back and write about how EXCITED I am about Harry Potter 7 part 1!

Part 1 is released on November 19, 2010 and of course me and my friends already got our tickets online for the midnight showing! :D I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan , this is going to sound corny but since I've been 8 years old Harry Potter has been in life to always add a little magic and fantasy :) and I love it for that. I was always the same age as the characters in the book when they were released, and I always related to them and the series has really followed me for so long.

It's a bittersweet moment for me, I'm really excited to see both parts of The Deathly Hallows but at the same time I don't want it to end, as the poster says " It all Ends Here" <--- :(


In just 3 short weeks me and my Angie ( best friend) will be going to the midnight showing ( probably dressed up in our costume. Yes we can have our nerdy times too ;P) and jumping up and down with excitement like we're 5 again! I can't wait. In the meantime I'm trying to get through the whole book series ( I know.. i'm ambitious) , but with all the work from school it's really hard. I'll try to make it happen, as Tim Gunn from project runway would say " Make it work!"


Here is the trailer! Enjoy:




OMIGOSH! I'm so excited :D

Who else is going to a midnight showing and who else is a Harry Potter fan!?

It seems like just yesterday I first watched The Sorcerer's Stone :)


Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment