Monday, November 15, 2010

November is comign to an end!

I've been, so so so busy these past few days! At the moment , I'm taking a few minutes break from studying for my huge 3rd anatomy exam to write this post. I also got a new seasonal job for this month at clothing store. BUSY month to say the least. I appreciate being busy though, much better than doing nothing.



So as one can see, I haven't had a lot of time to watch movies. I'm only able to catch a few minutes of TV here and there, and that's mostly to watch House MD ;)

Once this week is over, things will slow down a bit again. I HOPE. I think once I have this exam over with, I can finally get to watch something and write a proper post.  My boyfriend told me of the Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994) , and it looks really good.

Well I'm off to study some more.


Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment