Friday, January 6, 2012

Why I've been gone

Two words.. NURSING SCHOOL

I start my second semester January 9th, 2012. So in a few days! >.< It's been really hectic, but now that I passed the dreaded first semester I can concentrate on writing again. Since nursing school is such a big part of my life now, I decided to include posts about health in this blog, as well as some personal blogs or anything I find fun to write about. It'll still concentrate on film and TV, but I want to broaden my horizons a bit. Here's a picture of me in my nursing school in my uniform:

                LOVE the how comfortable scrubs are :D

Here's a picture of the books I had to read last semester. The stack of books for this semester is double the size of this one XD



















I'm glad I'm writing again, I really did enjoy it.  I hope readers keep finding the posts entertaining or helpful for movie information. I also hope my posts of health and medicine maybe help some fellow nursing students or anyone interested in the subject.

Mabel

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you are writing here again every so often. :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete